Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

I just had to write! My sweet momma just called to wish me, one of her sweeties as she said, a very happy Valentine's Day. It was the cutest little conversation we just had. She sounds STRONG and HAPPY! She tried to pull the, "if I only had a couple more days off chemo...." to which I shut her down :)

I am thankful today for having my mom call me. I am also saddened that I won't hear my dad. This is the first "holiday" that he won't give me his phone call. And that is a sad thing. But at least mom is doing really well. Makes my heart lift.

So, Happy Valentine's Day to all. I am looking forward to getting home and being mauled by my little children and also happy that Brian and I drove to Akron together today. It's so nice to be able to spend 2 hours alone with him....even if it's in the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment