Friday, May 3, 2013

Boney Bones

I didn't go to mom's appointment with her this morning, but she did call to say that per the bone scan, everything is at bay and that the treatment is working. From the xray from April 19th, Dr. G. said that her 7th rib looks a little thin and the 5th is broken. The broken rib is what has been causing her some pain (not that I even knew she was having rib pain). He told her to go on with activity as normal and he is thrilled with her progress.

This is great news, but I can help but feel that it is overshadowed by her ignorance and meanness from yesterday. I just want to throw in the towel on the whole thing, but the pesky thing is that she gave me the gift of life.

I think I just have to shrug this off, lick my wounds and not talk about it....like any grown girl would do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment