Friday, January 11, 2013

Gratitude

Gratitude. I have to get this word down before it escapes me again. Literally every week since November, I have heard this word over and over. On websites, in speeches, on TV....I feel like that word has been following me. Like, in creepy stalker mode. I keep wondering if someone is trying to tell me something.

Maybe I need to be more grateful? But grateful of what? I suppose that mom is still here and that we had a good scan. I am always grateful for my little family that I have created. I think I am a pretty damn grateful person for the shitty cards that we have been dealt

grat·i·tude  

/ˈgratəˌt(y)o͞od/
Noun
The quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.

I am thankful. I do show appreciation when things go right. Maybe the universe is telling me to always show gratitude? Hmmmm....I may need to work on that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment